- Housing type: Affordable Senior Living Community
- Region: Dallas/Ft Worth
- Address: 2504 Oakland Blvd. Ft Worth, TX 76103
- Leasing Status: Under Construction
- Units: 66
50 - 1 Bedroom/1 Bath
16 - 2 Bedroom/2 Bath
- Opening date: Winter 2020
- Leasing number: 682-351-8133
- Owner/Developer: O-SDA Industries
- Consultant: Saigebrook Development
Sunset at Fash Place will be a mixed-income senior community in Fort Worth’s Meadowbrook neighborhood. The project is anticipated to break ground in 2020 and will feature two two-story buildings, providing 66 units of quality, urban affordable housing. The community will provide much-needed affordable housing choice in an underserved area of Fort Worth. Built with ongoing support and input from the surrounding neighborhood, this development will provide high quality senior housing at affordable rents.
Affordability breakdown: 89% of Sunset at Fash Place’s units will be affordable at 30%, 50% and 60% area median income. 11% of the units will be market rate.
Units will feature high-efficiency appliances and lighting, solid surface counters and flooring, and will be cable, internet, and phone ready.
Community amenities will include a fully furnished clubhouse with community room, business center, leasing center, and fitness center.