- Housing type: Affordable Senior Living Community
- Region: Dallas/Ft Worth
- Address: 2504 Oakland Blvd. Ft Worth, TX 76103
- Leasing Status: Under Construction
- Units: 66
50 - 1 Bedroom/1 Bath
16 - 2 Bedroom/2 Bath
- Opening date: Winter 2020
- Visit Website
- Leasing number: 682-351-8133
- Owner/Developer: O-SDA Industries
- Consultant: Saigebrook Development
Sunset at Fash Place is mixed-income senior community in Fort Worth’s Meadowbrook neighborhood. The project features two two-story buildings, providing 66 units of quality, urban affordable housing. The community provides much-needed affordable housing choice in an underserved area of Fort Worth. Built with ongoing support and input from the surrounding neighborhood, this development offers high quality senior housing at affordable rents.
Affordability breakdown: 89% of Sunset at Fash Place’s units are affordable at 30%, 50% and 60% area median income. 11% of the units are market rate.
Units feature high-efficiency appliances and lighting, solid surface counters and flooring, and are cable, internet, and phone ready.
Community amenities include a fully furnished clubhouse with community room, business center, leasing center, and fitness center.